How to Set Up Recurring Proccesses
To get the most out of illu, set up your org's recurring processes in Jobs to make sure that your team stays on schedule
Make a Template Job for the event/task
- 1.Create a new Job
- 2.Give the Job a name that matches the goal of the recurring task and the label of "Template" in the name. For example, "[TEMPLATE] Monthly Maintenance"
- 3.Add any details in the Notes that you want to be permanently attached to the Job.
- 4.Set the Date to a older date so that the Template Job is always at the top of your Job list (when you sort by Due Date).
- 5.If you always want the same Assignee and/or Collaborators, add them to the Job.
- 6.Attach the Workflows you want to be attached to every instance. Note: When you update that workflow in your organization's library, you will need to update the Workflows attached to your templates. You can do this by going into Edit mode on the template Job, deleting the Workflow that you updated, and then re-adding it. This will attach the most recent version of the Workflow to the template Job.
- 7.Save the Job template. Now you are ready to go!
- 8.When you want to use your template, simply duplicate the Job, make the edits you want (Assignee, Date, Site, etc.) and Save it.